Thursday, September 14, 2006

Reborn

Finally..... after 4 months....i'm here again to update this half-abandoned blog of mine....

it's so unbelievable that time passes so fast....it is september now and i haven't start to revise all the stupid notes.....moreover...it has been 2 weeks since my chemistry teacher is on medical leave, so I barely remember what she thought last time....erm... i guess.... it is something about sulfuric acid?? (australian syllabus spell sulfuric this way.. not sulphuric.. so its not a spelling mistake here..) whatever.....

A few unforgettable things happened within this 4 months.... my friend Karen had left to further her studies in switzerland, my sister graduated and got a job, my friend caught in an accident and i was in the car..... (thank god it is not serious..... *touch wood*) erm...... the rest which are not so important to me....I've forgotten.....

No comments: