Monday, December 17, 2007

updates!!

I was really busy for the past few weeks, therefore less post. I was busy with my job, not to say busy, but I would say I was too tired to do other thing else after I got home from work. Yeah, it was that tiring!! I already quit since last Friday. So no more working life! YES!! It's time for me to start enjoying my holidays, which I don't get to enjoy it since college. hmmm... here is a little sum up from what I got/learned from work.

1. My parents definitely glad to hear that I finally know what is hard earn money. Yes, you wouldn't know that if you never work!
2. OF COURSE!! MY VERY FIRST PAY CHEQUE!!!! Gosh, I was so excited when I got it!!
3. You get to meet a lot of different types of person. ESPECIALLY the customers.
4. The wonders of education.
5. The greatness of staying at home doing absolutely NOTHING!
6. Last but not least, the people I met there. My supervisor, Kelly and another part time girl like me, Joanne. oh, there was another girl whom I.... erm.... (DON'T ASK, at least I mentioned her!)
Actually, working was fun with Joanne. Time flies when I was with her. TRUE! We can talk non stop till we finish work! It was really great to meet her!! THANKS JO!! For everything!!

After I quit, I went out every day!! Outings with family and friends of course, they are the utmost important people to me!! Movies, dining and shoppings!! I've bought myself a couple of stuff and I watched lots of movies until I lazy to post up the review.

Anyway, this is just a little update to show that I'm still alive and kicking. I'll be gone to a Buddhist Youth Camp for the next 5 days. So no post till then.
Oh, I cut my hair dee!! I'm not gonna cut it till the end of next year dee... so, here's the latest pic of my hair.

Actually it's not that short if you look from behind.

A random pic to end this post, will update soon when I come back from camp.

- the weirdest Gabriella ever-

p/s: I was thinking, should I get myself a waistcoat? My mom says like I look like I work in a bar though... and it reminds me of the GSC worker's outfit...

~Christmas Special~
I found this original song by Alvin and the Chipmunks on youtube. Enjoy~~ btw, can anyone find me the movie version?



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! =D

No comments: