Friday, January 11, 2008

Another phase of my life

Today, I'm stepping into another phase of my life, which is kinda sad for me.... If I can live till 80, I've walked through 1/4 of my life!!! I KNOW!! IT'S SAD!!! WHY CAN'T I STAY 18 FOREVER?!!!
Looking back to the past *ahem* years, I've learned a lot, and grown up a lot too.. I've met great new friends, went to new places, exposed more to the things around me and in a month time, I'll embrace to another totally new environment, enter into another phase of my education path. Time flies, sometimes I can't help but just think it's 2008! What have I done back then? Do I have any regrets for the past? What will I be in the future and sort of like things...


Leave the thinkings behind, let's say something about today, fetched my lil sis to college in the morning, then went out for movie with Sandra and my lil sis, we watched In the Name of The King, which was pretty boring, we didn't even finish the movie and we walked away. Then went home, dined with my family for dinner.

Here, I want to say THANK YOU to all my friends for the birthday wishes no matter in what form you sent me!! To mention a few, Hui Peng popped out in front of my house and surprised me with birthday present!! Besides that, Khang May called from India!! And when I reached home after movie, a birthday card and a pair of earings from GOA sent by Khang May all the way from India a month ago reached my house!!! What a coincidence!! Or maybe she did know that it would reach today, I don't know!! But I was really surprised when I saw that letter. Loo Hoang sent me message from England!!! Wow!! Justin called from KL and Sandra gave me a lot of Thai Maggie mee as present, maybe she is happy to see me eat a lot, Haha!! Anyway, thank you darling~~ I'll finish all the Thai maggie mee!! hehe!! =D It is really great to get to know all of you!!

So, I'm another year older...

10 comments:

j0bie said...

Happy belated bday girl...

p/s: hope in coming years i cud celebrate with u..

sankochan said...

yea yea!! fat~~ i want you to be fat~~~ eat all ha!!

Sue-zy said...

oopss...i was talking to you that morning and didn't know it was ur bday! my bad...
anyway, happy belated birthday to you!!!
all the best in your future undertaking =)

michiko said...

jobie: thanks!!

sankochan: you evil person!! haha!! I'll eat ALLLLL!!!

sue-zy: nvm, I didnt tell also what.. haha!! thanks anyway!!

Joe-Lene said...

oops.. haha
happy belated birthday =)

michiko said...

thanks!! =D

May said...

hehe...

Bee said...

gosh!!!! happy belated birthday!!! i'm so sorryy!! )=

sankochan said...

I'm happy you eat all~~~~~~~ GIHAHAHA~~~~~~!!!!!

michiko said...

nicole: it's okay. thanks!! =D

Sankochan: you evil!! oh, but I havent eat any yet.. haha!! but i will...