Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's been a month

I have arrived here for a month and 4 hours. *checking the date and time* Yep! That's right!

It's been a month I didn't see my family
It's been a month I didn't see my friends
It's been a month I didn't go to Sunway Mall
It's been a month I didn't go to Queensbay
It's been a month I didn't go to Gurney
It's been a month I didn't watch any movies!
It's been a month I didn't eat Laksa
It's been a month I didn't eat char koay teow
It's been a month I didn't eat hokkian mee
It's been a month I didn't........

I can go on and on....but to save your time, I'll cut short it...

I miss my family and friends back home
I miss Penang hawker food
I miss everything back home....

I can't believe I'm saying this too.. but yah, that's true... I miss Miss Leon *faint*
I am being so hypocrite right now... I think I blogged about how much I hated her.. and now I truly miss her.... is it something wrong with me???
Ah weeelllll..... after seeing the ang moh teaching... I like her better... she is so so so so so x100 better than my cost management lecturer over here... I understood what she taught and it was easy to understand... now, I don't understand a thing, how am I gonna pass this subject!??! And worst of all, I don't remember a thing!! I should have paid more attention to her... haih...
I don't understand why the lecturers here like to make things complicated. Something I could understand in a minute back home takes me forever to understand over here. It's like they take you a big whole round then come back to the original place. I really have the urge to mail her and ask her to send me a sample of the work. And the crappiest of all... WHY I HAVE TO TAKE THIS BLOODY SUBJECT AGAIN?!!!! WHY I didn't get exempted for this subject??? You know how difficult to pass this bloody subject not?!! I prepared and I thought it's just a piece of cake but when I sat for my finals, my confidence sank 100000000km down the earth. I still managed to pass though... =p I can imagine the continuous workload hitting me soon...

Somehow, I miss INTI... a little bit.. just a little bit. Coz they don't need us to pass up class assessment every week. Haih....

Okay, gotta go! ciao~ wish me luck people!! I really have to shed off the procrastinator in me dee!! If not one day I'll drown in the pool of assignments and assessments and whatsoever stuff that need to hand in.

xoxo

1 comment:

minami said...

nvm,u gt me,i oways support u~rmb!!
i will wait u cum bek...