Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sydney One Day Trip

Finally I'm posting up after dragging for soooo loong! Not that many photos coz I'm lazy, and I've been posting up a lot of Sydney trip, so I'm only gonna post up the photos of places that I never been. Enjoy~

- We had dim sums, soooo goood, but expensive too.. -

-Dim sums, dim sums-

-met up with kai xin-

-inside the apple store-

-the 2nd largest apple store in the world! see the amount of people inside, it was crowded-

-bibimbap, yum yum-

-posing 1-

-posing 2-

-the famous pancake on the rock-

-the only guy, ah mao, forgot his real name d =p-

-KaiXin my dear-

-Queen Victoria Building-

-Australian Musuem, I love museum!!-

-museum-

-skeletal happy family-

-I saw dinosaur too-

-only Siang and me interested in Museum, that's why you don't see others-

-My faourite snacks bought in Sydney-

That's only part of it and I still have plenty more in my hard drive, as I said, I'm too lazy to upload it.. so check it out in my facebook then(you'll know when I upload it there). teehee~

Tests have hit me, after the test the 2nd wave of assignments coming, so might not be updating that often but stay tuned, for the merdeka night pics and Ramadham breakfast which I'm gonna steal the photos from Joe. And what else... hmm... I'm going to Gold Coast for holiday for a week!!! And I have booked the flight!! It's only $104 for 2 way, cheap cheap!! =D But that's not gonna happen, not for another 4 weeks. But I'm waiting for it and feel excited whenever I think of it! And I'm trying to earn more money before I go for holiday!! =D

1 comment:

fzelemet said...

lalala..... again...y always go Sydney nia wor...

uhm....got leng lui also din intro me ah.....haha