Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random

I'm holding back my Queensland post for a while, I need time to sort out the pictures and decide which one to be posted up. =D I feel scared whenever I think of the thousand over pictures we took, maybe I'm not that avid blogger. Hmm...

Anyway, my lappie has been dying on me since I got it, and few days ago I finally took up the time and called to the Dell technical support to seek help. The reason that triggers my action is that I can't download itunes!!! Yes I know how lame it is. But yah, I have bought an apple product which is not for myself but I get to use it till I meet my sister. =D It is an iTouch. I like the sleek design of the gadget. It's like an iPhone but without the phone function and a little bit slimmer. The other plenty more reason why I called the Dell Technical Support is that I can't seem to be able to download Adobe Reader, the touch pad scroller and the bluetooth gone cuckoo, and the worst part is that the Blue Screen Of Death keep popping up!! Which I was told it is kinda serious if that thing pops up. So, I called. I called like twice as I needed to call for the software department 1st but to no avail and they wanted me to ring up the hardware department and so I did. After talking for like almost an hour on the phone, reformatted my lappie, and it is REVIVED! Everything seems to be alright for now and I must say that the Dell Technical Support has done a good job! Hopefully there will be no more problem so I can use it happily ever after.

On another unrelated stuff, this semester is almost coming to an end. Exams are commencing in less than 2 weeks and this is the last week for the lectures to go on. I can't believe that we have made it this far. And I have been living here for almost a year! That also means that I am going home soon in less than a month! =D But before all the excitement, I must fully prepare for the exam this time so I don't let my parents down and I can play all I want when I get home!

That's all for the this time. I'll be blogging again when I have the time.

2 comments:

justin k said...

Well lucky you, you get to come back and enjoy your uber long holidays while everyone else slaves away at the study table.

michiko said...

everyone else has their own uber long holidays when I don't have right?? It's my fair share of holiday!! But it would not be fun if I am the ONLY one being so free..