Thursday, November 13, 2008

Two down, Two more to go!



My hard work of 10 hours!! 2 full pages of notes to be taken into the exam hall today! I'll go knock myself to the wall if I don't get good grades for that!
fyi, we are allowed to bring TWO A4 paper into the exam. And it is taken away by the invigilator after the exam! =(   

WHY?!! WHY?!! WHY?!!

My 10 hours piece of art and it's just being taken away just like that! And probably will be thrown away!! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

Anyway, I'll be having another paper tomorrow morning, taking a break after spending like 6 hours in the library! 

Gotta off to study now! toodles~ 

2 comments:

justin k said...

wow, you're allowed A4 papers into the hall with notes written on it? That's awesome! I wish we had that rule here too! I would write, shrink, squeeze information and bring a magnifying glass =)

michiko said...

yah, I totally squeezed my whole lecture notes into 4 pages! Strained my eyes like mad to write the notes!