Friday, December 05, 2008

HOME

I am back from oz for a week d! The flight was alright, watching movie and sleep the whole way. I have my reason why I never post up here, but someone ruined my plan. (you know who you are, no I am not blaming on you) =)

Anyway, I'm also staying at home for a week d. I didn't go anywhere, only occasional outing with my sister and went to help out in the Lay Buddhist society, other than that, I rot at home with my psp and drama series. I know sad right... but I gotta spend time with my family since I was away for the past 9 months.

I have had some hawker food but most of the time I stayed home for home cooked food. I miss my momma's cooking!!

And I caught a flu and cough! how sad is that... and my voice still sound like an old lady... grr... must be the hot weather. I also got a lot of mosquito bites! all over my legs! T___T why lah mozzies love me so much!

That's all for now, I feel lazy to do anything right now. Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

minami said...

can still go K wf them,nt bad ma,
no more aunty sound lor?
haha^^
wish u recover soon~

michiko said...

haha!! still got a little I think... but those 2 chee seng(s) lost their voice coz of screaming too much!