Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tasmania Pt 3

This post is long over due and I have forgotten most of the details. So it will be mainly pictures and some short descriptions that I still remember.



-beach of nowhere, I dunno where it is.-




-I am fascinated by small little churches along the way-


-the wool shed in Woolmer's Estate-


-tasmanian devil!! they are soooo cute!! except the fact that they are carnivore!-



-Beware! Tasmania Devil crossing!-


-I just have to show the awesome SCALLOP wood fire pizza! when do you get such generous amount of scallops on a pizza?!?!-



-and also the awesome SALMON wood fire pizza!



-and summore the mouth watering apple crumble wood fire pizza! I am hungry.... -



-the skippy in the Tasmanian Devil conservation park-
 

-Port Arthur, the settlement of the convicts-

That pretty much sum up my Tasmania trip. I still have so many more pictures yet to post but the internet is too slow.

Will update more soon!

No comments: