Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The down under

I'm back in Australia and currently settled down in Sydney and I'm still jobless. I need to get my bridging visa before I get kick out from the country when my student visa expired in less than 2 weeks time. So many documents to prepare and I think I pretty much did what I can and now just have to sit and wait and scan every documents into the computer while waiting for my medical check up appointment. I hope all the energy and money I have spent are all worth it. On the other note, my old aussie number is currently not in use right now as I lost my sim card so don't call me on that number until further notice. I'm still thinking whether to stick with the old number or change to a new one.

This is just a quick update, update more soon!

No comments: