Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all people!! As usual, I spent my New Year in Kelantan, typical balik kampung. Well, I just knew that there're only 5% of chinese in Kelantan, not so much New Year decor along the street or mall as like here in Penang, but still I can feel the New Year atmosphere in Kelantan as all my relatives are there. Besides that, New Year time let my parents to reunion with their brothers and sisters, we go from one house to another and just sit there and let our parents do their talking while us, me and my sisters will sit aside and listen to what are them talking about and then eat cookies and then watching tv. Of course, collecting ang pao cannot be put aside, hehe!! =P
Never forgot my favourite mee --> xin hua mee!! It's superb delicious!!! Which is cooked by my big aunt. Yummy~~ my saliva is coming out dee~~ I only able to eat this mee during New Year time as I only go back once a year. Hoho, got the recipe from my aunt dee, will try to cook one day... one day.... ( I don't know why I'm unable to post up picture, so i'll post up the picture of my favourite mee next time when I can)
Okay, so yesterday I went out with Lee Xin, Khang May and Justin. Went from house to another, hehe!! And then sit at their houses for hours, our breakfast and lunch are the cookies available in our house. In the morning, Khang May and Justin came to my house, so sorry that gave the wrong direction to my house and cause them to spend RM2.40 for the sake of the toll that newly opened at the highway. But because of them, I only knew that the views there are so nice!! After that, went to Lee Xin's house, continue with Justin, Khang May and Jeremy, and went back home at 7p.m. At night, want to watch my neighbour praying as yesterday was the ninth day of Chinese New Year, stay awake until 2 a.m., I know i'm crazy, standing at the balcony there in the mid of the night. The consequence is that I'm unable to wake up this morning and so I skipped my statistic class. haih.... Tomorrow I've got my account test, I'm so dead now and so I'm going to do a lot of catch up now dee. Bye!!

No comments: