Monday, February 05, 2007

Untitled 3

I'm outta word currently, dunno what to write in my blog, as my daily and weekly routine are college, sleep, eat, internet, malls, movies... that's all I've been done for the last couple of weeks. haih.... is there anything more I can do? ooh... just remembered something important!! Tests are on next week!! Statistic and Economic... crap... hopefully no more other subjects.
Apart from that, some of my friends are leaving soon to oversea to further their study dee... aww... gonna miss them a lot....
Okay, now I really have nothing to say more, my eyes are closing dee... so tired... all thanks to those mosquitoes that stung me whole night until I can't sleep well... and made my hands and legs full of scratches now!! HATE IT!! Darn mosquitoes!!
So now, I'm going to sleep dee... *yawn*