Monday, January 29, 2007

Out again...

Yeah, still not enough for last week, I've got 6 hours break last Friday, and so Nicole and I decided to go to Queensbay Mall to watch a movie and spend our free time. And so, we watched "Epic Movie". For the people I asked to go with but then they didn't, luckily you people didn't go, the movie was so stupid. Never seen such stupid movie before!! The movie is made up from the main character from many movies like “X-men”, “Charlie and The Chocolate Factory”, “Click”, “The Chronicle of Narnia”, “Superman”, “Nacho Libre”, “Snakes on the Plane”, “Pirates of the Caribbean”, “Scary Movie”, “Da Vinci Code”, and much more, and then they made it so stupid. No offence to those who thinks it is nice, this is just purely me and my friend’s opinion. We just think not worth watching, we should watch “Death Note 2”, at least it might be better than “Epic Movie”. And the cinema was so empty, I mean, there is no more than 20 people inside the cinema, and the movie is newly released, maybe it’s because it’s still morning, so no one going yet. Since that day was the grand opening of the cinema, so we got free candy floss!
Well, then, I went out again on Saturday and Sunday to Pacific Megamall, on Saturday, I went there with Yik Han and met up with Kai Xin to return her stuff back to her, while on Sunday, I went there with my family, planned to buy clothes, but then ended up didn’t buy anything.
Apart from that, our 1st assignment was given today, aww… long time didn’t do assignment dee, and now have to do again dee, never mind, let’s give it a good start!! I was wondering, why is that we have to write an essay of self-reflection in our statistic assignment? How it’s related to the subject? Hmm… can anyone tell me?
Here is the picture of the almost-empty cinema:


- the people were all behind me, in front of me are empty-

And now, I’m gonna smack my computer into pieces!! This is the 2nd time I type this post!! I dunno what happened to my computer but it always automatically restart once a while!! HATE IT!! Arrggggh!!

No comments: