Monday, January 15, 2007

Untitled 2

Time passes so fast, it's already the 3rd week since the classes started. Well, homeworks are coming... but I managed to finished it in the classroom, so it's like I don't have to do when I get back home!! *grin* But still have to do some that don't have enough time to finish in the class... 1st test is on the 6th week and now is already the 3rd week dee!! OMG!!
Just forget about that, so, I went to Queensbay with Khang May last friday during my 4 hours break, we talked and walked and took a glance at those nice dresses... it's so tempting~~ I want to buy~~ well, but I don't planned to buy anything on that day, so, I didn't buy any. Nevermind, since the Queensbay Mall so close with me now, I can go there anytime I want to. hehe!!
Oh ya, last Thursday was my birthday, now, I'm another year older than last year... sigh... here, I want to thank everyone that sent me birthday wishes, thank you so much!!

No comments: