Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1st Day Back to College

Today is my 1st day back to my old life again, when i'm in the college, it's still the same view, same teacher, some student still the same but i've got different feelings. Did I feel lonely? maybe... nervous? maybe... excited? not really... well... i don't really know...
Okay, put that aside, something wrong with my car today, the temperature in my car goes too high and smoke came out from my car in the middle of the road!! On my way to the Penang bridge!! Thank god i still haven't reached the toll station yet. Imagine how miserable i was that time. And so my dad comes and helps me.
Here, I want to thank a few people that helped me in this incidence, firstly, my parents who are so caring and understanding... the next person is my cousin brother that passed by and spotted me standing behind the highway. He stopped and stays there with me to wait for my dad arrival and then he drives me to the college until he's late for his work. Sorry and thank you to him.

No comments: