Wednesday, January 17, 2007

JAM!!!

There was this terrible jam on the Penang Bridge. I was stuck at there for nearly 2 hours!! Imagine!! I also dunno what happen to me yesterday... so bad luck!! *touch wood* My car, tyre puncit... because of the valves rosak dee...then my dad sent it to workshop... 9.30am only ready... then I rush to college, but then encounter the jam, because of a lorry turned over on the middle of the bridge!! And so, I was stuck not even I reached the toll... and so, i missed my computing class, and the teacher is so nice that she let me absent with permission then I don't have to summit a letter. Phew!!

-CARS!!-


-and more CARS!!-well, it supposed to be only 2 lanes on the bridge, imagine what will happen when all the cars enter the bridge-

2 comments:

sankochan said...

you masuk when class finish nya lor!! That's why~~~~ stay in hostel~~~

michiko said...

dont feel like want to stay in the hostel ma... nvm la.. since i dont like computing class... and that day you all just do exercise only... didnt teach also...