Monday, January 08, 2007

1st week Back to College

1st week in college was kinda boring... not much teaching and i'm way too free with the weird timetable since we don't have any assignment yet... i've got only 2 hours class on monday and it's in the MORNING!!! And i just knew that I can't late for this class!! I went out from my house to college at 6.50a.m. this morning and you know what? I'm late for the class for 15 minutes!! That means if I have to be there on time, i must go out from my house at 6.30a.m. and so I have to wake up at 6.00 a.m. sigh... what can I do? ya know... blue Monday... The worst jam of a week always happens on monday... Can anyone tell me what causes traffic jam?? This is one of the unsolved questions where I read it from a magazine.
So, nothing much to say since the college had started, oh!! F.Y.I GSC will be opened in Queensbay Mall on 20th January!! Yay!! Anyone up for a movie?

No comments: