Monday, March 12, 2007

Review of last week

Last week, watched 2 movies, 1st was the pursuit Of Happyness which was very touching... a story inspired by true story and being nominated for some awards.


The 2nd movie was Bridge to Terabithia, nice movie, although the ending was a bit weird, not to say weird, it's out of my expectation, but in the overall, it's still nice!! The girl was pretty too!!


Saturday was fun, we had this farewell thing for Khang May, where she will be leaving to India on Sunday. So, on that day, Justin, Jeremy, Khang May, Lee Xin and of course me, went to a Japanese steamboat restaurant, named Yosenabe to eat steamboat, pay for like about RM30 per person, and you can eat anything you want!! Included Unagi and Salmon which I personally think quite worth it as what I know about their prices in some other shops. So, we ended up ordered 6 plates of Unagi and 6 plates of Salmon which were really nice!! Oh, thanks to Justin for frying it all for us!! Besides that, there are also some other food like fish slices, salmon slices, fish dumpling, prawn dumpling, various kind of mushroom, various kind of tofu, salmon ball... and many more!! Great lunch!! We ate from like 1.30pm to about 4pm which later we found out that the restaurant actually closed at 2.30pm. Ohohoho, so the restaurant was empty except us. At the end, all of us ate until sooo full!! I was thinking, if everyday there are people like us go to the restaurant and eat until so crazily, it might bankrupt one day, hehe!!
After that, we took some photos at an almost-broken swing, quite fun actually. Then Khang May went home to continue pack her stuff while Justin, Lee Xin and me went to Queensbay Mall walk walk. SALE everywhere, but no-no, no more shopping for me as I spent too much these days as the result of going out too much lately... I'm broke... *cry*. Finally, I went home at like 8 o'clock something, I actually I can make it earlier but SOMEONE gave me the wrong direction where I supposed to turn right but SOMEONE told me to turn left!! Yes YOU!! Don’t deny, Lee Xin and me heard the same!! And made me turn a big round back to where I supposed to be.

Okay, I planned not to eat dinner after my lunch, but on my way home, I remembered my mum cooked my favourite food!! So, I ate dinner, which made me really super duper full!! ooh... gain 1kg on that day!!! sad... have to do more exercise to burn up all the carbs that I've consumed!!

So, that's all for today's post, will try to post up some pictures when I get them.

Shout out: Bye Khang May, Vicky and Yee Yong!! Au revoir~~

No comments: