Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Test 2

Did badly in my accounting test 2 today, got only 2 questions, can do the 1st but not the second, for the 2nd question, quarter careless, half dunno and another quarter I think is correct... I think... hopefully it is... haih... how am I gonna study accounting later?? But I think I did better than last time.... kua.... hmm... need to do more exercise dee!!
So today, played basketball with my coursemates. The total 9 people of us were divided into 2 groups. 1st group, Cien, Joe, Wei, Hua and me, 2nd group, Mou, Nicole, Jerayn and Siang. 5 people Vs 4 people, of course we won!! But this also needs to thank to our group's skillful players!! Tired and sweat a lot yet happy!! After that, on my way back to Butterworth, met horrible jam, the jam started not even I reach the bridge. By being informed by Jerayn and Joe earlier, so Nicole and I decided to escape from this jam and take a detour back to Bukit Jambul there and have our dinner with Joe and Hua. Later only we found out the reason for the jam. ( Don't think it's nice to write the reason here, if you're interested to know, ask me in personal) Finally I reached home at 10p.m.

2 comments:

sankochan said...

aiya, write la. He died of heart attack on the penang bridge. Which soo once in a blue moon.

How come I didn't join the basketball game!!?? CRUEL~~~~

michiko said...

I think I did ask you ar!!! well, next time then... normalll we'll play on tuesday and thursday...