Friday, October 19, 2007

DONE!

YES!! I'm officially DONE with all my assignments!! No more any bloody assignments!! I'm happy~~ Just finished the presentation yesterday. Our group were having some technical problem so we had to postpone to the evening, but the overall was a success!! Our group members, Sandra Shiong Mou, Henry had done a very good job!! and of course I'm in the group la!! The group photo will be up later as I'm having problem putting the photos in my camera into my computer.
I'll be having a week off next week as a study break and after that is the final exams!! And we're having two exams in a day, so my third semester will be officially finish at 29 okt. yay!!
Here are some photos when we were doing our assignment in autocity:

-Shiong Mou and Henry working on the assignment

me?!
taking photos in the wash room with Sandra

- ka-cha

our drinks and food that kept us stayed for 4 hours


After that, Sandra, Henry and I headed to Sunway Carnival to watch Resident Evil: Extinction.


The movie was good, but scary. If you are not the type that like to watch blood splashing and flesh eating scenes, I would advice you not to watch coz you definately not gonna like it. The living dead was just so plain horrible and disgusting!! my hands were on my face most of the time... and I was grabbing the arm rest of the seat coz it was too violence... and Sandra doesn't wanna let me grab her hand!! I miss Jia Shuen... she always let me grab her hand when I'm scare... I just had to grab something when I'm scare... T.T but still... I'm kinda like to watch that kind of movie... hehe!!!

And lastly, I 'see' this every morning........


That's all for this time!! ciao!!

8 comments:

sankochan said...

I ask you to hold Henry mah!!!

And I look so hiao~~~

Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee said...

haha! the last photo is nice! XD
i wonder what would be malaysians' reaction when they see that
hahaha

Joe-Lene said...

meizhi you so hiong! grab people!! hahaha.
oh yea, final exam is on 29th and 30th! mgt on 29th, mkt on 30th, 4-7pm both. :)

michiko said...

sandra: what the... I barely know him... =.=

nicole: hehe!! yea!!

Joe-lene: I am scare ma... thanks, I just knew it!!

justin k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justin k said...

In the pic of you and Sandra...were you trying to grab her butt?!

michiko said...

of course not!!!! it cant be!!! why would I molest her?!!! I also have what she has what!!!