Saturday, October 27, 2007

last movie before exam


This is really the last movie I watched before the exams!! I swear!! I watched it with my dad. Yes my dad!! I'm not cheating on you Sandra!!

The movie was not bad. But the spinning, running and moving make me kinda nausea... but put that aside, it would be a great action-packed movie. I don't really understand what was going on in the movie, probably I didn't watch the first two series. But thanks to my dad, he explained everything for me after that so then only the story make sense to me.
This is just a quick update... coz now anything in my notes cannot go into my mind.... haih.. this is just another excuse of mine for being lazy....

I've been trying to get myself a job in November since everyone is working hard on the exam season while I'm already in holiday.. that means no one can hang out with me throughout the month... even my little sis is preparing for her coming SPM, rather than bothering her at home, might as well find a job, but no one wanna hire me when I say I only wanna work for a month.. and I got rejected even if I only say I can't work on christmas day.... haih...
well.. there is also possibility I won't be working coz I kept changing my mind on whether to work or not to work.. will see how then...

3 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

wahaha..another one! blogging while the final is 3 days away :)

justin k said...

Fret not Mei Zhi, I'll be there for you. I'll go out everyweek with YOU...Queensbay, Gurney, Sunway Carnival, Whatever...i'll be there! Haha

See you in December!

michiko said...

=)