Monday, April 07, 2008

My easter holiday part 2

So this is part 2! I'm posting up some other places I went during my stay in Sydney.

~Uncle Tony's plane~
YES, I went flying in a plane!!!!!!!! I also got to experience how to control a plane high above the sky which was really cool!! The sad part is that I threw up after touched down. Sad right.... but I was really having fun when I was on the plane. The view up there was awesome!!! My camera decided to die when I decided to bring it up to the sky... so the view up there was taken by Sandra.

-behind me is a vintage looking plane where they use to do some acrobatic(is it what it's called??) in the sky-

- me with the plane controller-

-after touched down-

-awesome view from the sky, that's a dunno-what dam-

~Auntie Sherrie and Uncle Tony's house~
Auntie cooked us great meal every day! No wonder Sandra keeps asking her brother to slim down before he come.

-Uncle Tony, Auntie Sherrie, Sand and I-

-yummy desert Auntie made-

-that day was barbecue day, so we got to experience the Aussie style of barbecue-

~Darling Harbour~
I know I went before dee, but this time we only really stop to sightseeing and take photos. It was quite crowded that day, apparently there were a few events going on.

-random shot-

-fortune telling lady behind the glass-

-me in the middle of whirl pool-

~Other places~
We also went to Direct Factory outlet located in Homebush. A lot of brands in there with reasonable pricing. Some are cheap, some are not, but still cheaper than outside. And some really branded stuff are cheaper to buy here than in Malaysia!! Some brand I think it's cheaper in DFO are Esprit, French Connection, Billabong, Roxy, Quicksilver, Tommy Hilfiger(not so sure), erm what else.. that's what I remember.. I think some other are cheap as well. But I didn't buy any.. sad right... I'll definitely go back when I earn my own money!
Where else I went, umm... went to IKEA, we dined in there, the food was good, and even cheaper than my uni... why the food in the uni so expensive one???
We also went to Banks Town, no it's not full of banks in that town. It's some sort of Vietnamese town, as you can find a lot Vietnamese food over there. But they also sell a lot of Asian stuff! We went there and stock up some food!! We even found curry mee paste over there!! MADE in MALAYSIA!! Hopefully it tastes like Malaysia one too!!
Hmm... ooh!! Sand and I were so energetic walked to the fish market again to get some salmon and seaweeds!! This time, we walked there and we walked back as well. Last time we only walked to, we took tram back last time. Yah, it worths our energy to walk there just to get the salmon and seaweeds! The salmons there were really fresh! I might even fall in love with it!

I think that's pretty much of my second trip to Sydney! phew, two long post in a row!

2 weeks of holiday next week! Still thinking whether to go down to Sydney again! Sandra is going anyway.. her family is coming, if I go I will go down with other friends... hmmm... should I go again??

8 comments:

justin k said...

oh my god, I hate you...I want Aussie barbecue too!!!!

michiko said...

come here la!! it was goood!! I have a mini bbq thing in my house!

Naomi said...

omg!! sydney is so cool!! seriously, it is!! gosh!! i envy you. lol. i am so going there one day!!

btw, great post! =)

Queen of Villains said...

Hi!!! Miss u, long time no c. So, u r in australia now. Wish u luck!

michiko said...

nay-oh-me: thank you! you are very welcome to here!!

queen of villains: I also miss you lor... sad that I didnt get to catch up with you before I leave...

Fairy said...

hey dear~~
bring me around in sydney if i pay u a visit in the future ya..muacks!

sankochan said...

i know, i'm cool... i know cool people

michiko said...

fairy: sure!! but you go with me walk a lot one lor... hehe! when are you coming ar???

sankochan: what cool people??