Friday, April 18, 2008

Pictures Galore!!

A week of holiday gone dee... still a week left, then I'll be back to my normal study life... wish the holiday never ends...
anyway... my 1st week of holiday was great! Had a lot of great food, great times and also great friends as company. Yah, it was really great! We had bak kut teh day, potluck day, went to a mall in charlestown and a trip to Sydney. I have a lot of photos lying in my hard disc waiting for me to post them up, so that's what I'm going to do now!

-Bak Kut Teh-

-BAK KUT TEH!!!-

- dinner companions-

-Potluck day-

- the foood, sorry ar, the picture a bit small, I think can click to enlarge it-

-wu ying bu quan-

-the drunk little kitty hugging around-

-everyone-

-Charlestown Square-

-one of the corner-

- the stairs-

-me, Soo Siang and Sook Hua-

All this only part of the pictures, I'll post up the sydney trip in my next post. So stay tuned!! I just realised that I went Sydney so frequent that I already posted up my Sydney trip 2 times in a row. I think this is my last trip to Sydney before the 1st sem ends dee.

For more pictures and info, check out Joe-Lene's blog!

**coming up next: Sydney Trip

4 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

lazzzy ah you!! for more pictures and info.. blablabla. hahha. i haven't update on the sydney trip yet, too :)

michiko said...

yah.. too many pictures.... since you did dee.. hehe.. tumpang lor...
yah.. I haven't updated the sdyney trip tooo....

minami said...

wah...i wan to eat!!
dream of ur 'xi1 mi3 lu4' lo...
i wan to eat d fud prepared by u~~
miss it so much~~

michiko said...

hehe!! That xi mi lu was not really cooked by me... =P

you miss my cooking?? Did I cook for you before???? *thinking back*