Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sydney.. again...

Yalah, I know...

But go with different people also different experience ma.... and it was really great, I been to some new places and some old ones... this is a bit over due dee, nevermind, I'll post up all of the pictures I want to show you guys in one shot!

~In The Train~


~ Sydney Aquarium~
We went to the aquarium located in Darling Harbour. And the Wildlife Park, which will be up next.
Anyhoo, pitures~

- entrance-

-shark-

-can you spot the platypus?? so adorable!!!-

-lovely little penguins!! Gosh I love it so much!-

-jelly fish-

-Nemo!-

-Dory!-

-random shot-

~Sydney Wildlife Park-

-me with lovely koala!-

-adorable little creature!!!!-

-wallabiess!!-

-stick insect on my hand, can you see it?-

-lovely birdies-

-group picture-

~Sydney Opera House at Night~

-group picture-

-eating kebab in front of the opera house, it reminds me of that gross vegetarian kebab, yuck!-

~Maritime Museum~

-I have no idea why is this in Sydney-

-have to pay to go in, so ended up taking picture outside only-

-random picture taken at Darling Harbour-

~Korean Restaurant~
Siang and Joe had a sudden craving for Korean Rice Cake, so we had our dinner there.

-Rice Cake-

-Siang and I enjoying our egg soup, it was goood!!-

~Sydney Fish Market~
My must go place whenever I go to Sydney!! Coz it was sooo good!!

-me with the food-

-Seafood platter Pung, Ai and me ordered-

Yah, the trip was great, a lot of walking is something unavoidable as the transportation expenses too expensive. It's good that I get to lose a bit after eating a lot of good food! =D

That's all for now, more post coming when I'm free... my finals coming in a month time!! And the weather is getting colder day by day and it's crazy! After two weeks of raining, scorching hot sun for 2 days, then gloomy and windy for the rest of the week. How not to get sick ler?? No lar.. I'm still as healthy as always.. just maybe a little cough at times only... no biggy.

As I'm typing this, it's only 8 celcius, my fingers are freezing... waiting for my heater to heat up!! And this is not even winter yet!!!

Okay, will blog again soon! Ciao~

3 comments:

justin k said...

Urghhhh...stick insect *shudders*

See, you've got good food in australia..Did it cost a bomb? And also, how much does it cost you, transportation wise, to and fro Sydney?

michiko said...

you dont really feel anything when they are on your hand tho...

I can buy more than 300 plates of char koay teow with duck eggs with the total money I spent in Sydney including transportations. calculate yourself... you get the idea...

minami said...

wah,so nice thr...