Sunday, May 18, 2008

random updates

Sorry for the lack of updating... been really lazy lately...

Anyway... just a quick update for what's happening.... well.. nothing really happening tho.. why my life is so boring?? hmmm....

I got a bad flu and cough... due to the crazy and wild weather...

My finals coming in 3 weeks...

My 1st semester is coming to an end soon...

My throat is very pain now...

I gone fatter...

I gone tanner...

I miss home...

that's pretty much about my sad boring life... I know I should be studying now... sorry for making you guys to read about my nonsense rambling...

3 comments:

fzelemet said...

wei wei wei...

go aus also din let me noe...

not fren d ah
haha

i in brisbane lo....

http://fzelemet.blogspot.com/

this my blog..add la

michiko said...

ish.. you didnt even tell me you went to brisbane dee also...

okok... added you in my blogroll dee!!

keep in touch then.. hehe!! =D

fzelemet said...

haha...

wan to brisbane find me boh???
haha

can take you to gold coast...