Monday, May 26, 2008

Emo

I'm so emo... ish...

Neways... this gonna be a post full of pictures! I've got a few random photos I wanted to post up long time ago but due to laziness I procrastinate until now...

- too free when I first came-

-My new phone and my old phone, old phone is now my 2nd phone-

-parrot on a tree branch off the street-

-parrots evening migration-

-spotted a raccoon in my uni, further proves that how jungle-ish my uni is-

-kotara mall, the biggest in Newcastle-

-another view of Westfield Kotara-

-prawn salad and mushroom soup I made-

more recent ones...

-vanilla slice Sandra and I made, I already posted the recipe in crapperz mind-

-Cien Shin and Xin Yi's 20th birthday, picture hijacked from JoeLene's blog-

Picture of my outings before I came to Newcastle that I don't get to post up... and the pictures with my friends that I feel like posting up coz I miss them.... I miss you all so much!!!!! If you're not in the picture doesn't mean I don't miss you, just that I don't have your picture...

-at Shi Yee's house during CNY, I look damn fugly.. oh well.. the main agenda is not about me.. -

- part of the committee members of dhamma camp I went last year-

-refreshment group!-

-met up with Hui Peng few hours before my flight to Australia-

- with KaiXin when she went back to Malaysia during her summer holiday-

- Jia Shuen! My Ex-roommie who came to my house before CNY-

-Yik Han, the girl I stayed with when I went to KL and also my food hunting partner-

-My HSC mates, Karen and Justin, picture taken nearly a year ago..-

-outing with HSC mates, Before Loo Hoang went off to UK and when Khang May came back from India for holiday, together with Justin and Lee Xin-

- 2007 Deepavali at Geetha's house-

-Joanne!! My ex-colleague when I worked part time in Next Shop apparel-

-a picture taken back in 2006 that I have forgotten-

Me and myself

-my new jacket-

- in case you have forgotten, this is how I look like before I came-

- fyi, this is how I look like now-

Okay, so now you can comment on whether I gone fatter, or uglier, or same or look older and like auntie or grandma whatever. Picture taken by webcam, so the size can't be wrong, coz it's the same camera!

~ Listen to this~


Sandra been playing this song for over and over and over x100 again... and it's now stuck in my head. The lyrics are very catchy and sexy... enjoy~

That's all for now! Adios~

4 comments:

justin k said...

Hmm...your t-shirt's different. And so is the back ground. And alsot the way you wear your hair. I think you look the same. Not fatter :)
The mall looks interesting. Good shops there? What kinda shops do they have?
OMG parrots!!! You see them everyday?
I didn't know you got a new phone.
Cool jacket! Looking good there!

minami said...

wah....
gt me inside ur photo...so hapi!!
wakaka^^
both t-shirts r d same 4m our buddhist camp!!
designed by ming bao~
hiak hiak^^
really miss u a lot!
no matter hw,hope tat v can still go to d camp tis year 2gtr~

michiko said...

JK: hmm.. glad to know I'm not fatter.. haha!! but you can't tell by the face right..
the mall has a number of brands that I never heard off.. most of it are local brands... like David Jones... Myer... target.. got esprit lor... hmm.. I dont remember anymore.. stuff there are kinda expensive..
Yes, I see parrots almost everyday.. and ducks! it's everywhere!!
I got the phone since February.. oh I didnt tell you ar... =p

minami: Yes la.. I thought of you, you know!! Yes lor... I brought the camp shirt here to promote ju shi lin.. haha!! I miss you guys too!!
I'll try to go back for the camp! you pray for me to get a job la.. if I got a job when I study then I'll go back in December!!

minami said...

wah...
gt job to earn money?
after earning money den u can come back?
ok!
i will pray everyday to buddha,
hope tat buddha can listen to me~