Saturday, June 14, 2008

Exams

It's exam season again, after not having exams for like.... erm.... *counting*..... 7 months, my brain already rusted and not functioning anymore, now have to add oil and make it starts running again.. haha!!

Btw, I'm having a love affair, hehe!! with......

...

..

.
.
.
.


.
.

THIS

-I love this-

- eh, no, I love this more, I like the cover but not the content-

-no la, I love these the most-

AHH, I'm so scandalous!!

I hold them everyday, see them everyday, touch them everyday, sleep with them everyday, why I still don't understand them?!!! wait, why I sound so dirty, must be the bad influence from someone... *coughsandcoughdracough* or another someone... *coughkencough* .... must be....

Anyway... one down, three more to go!! watashi wa gambarimasu!!

Gambatte kudasai to everyone who also having exams period like me!! =D

ciao~

3 comments:

justin k said...

sounds dirty indeed

OMG NEW BANNER!!!!!!!! COOL!!!

michiko said...

yalor...

hehe!! thanks!! my wonderful friend did it for me one.... =p

michiko said...

oh... that's me, meizhi...