Thursday, January 15, 2009

The day when I turned 21

I do not want to admit the truth but that's the reality. sigh.... I do not know whether I should be happy or sad...

Anyhow.... I had a great birthday celebration!
Went out to karaoke with friends on the day before my birthday and they wanted to give me a birthday surprise when the clock strikes 12. Planned by my dear sister. But someone spilled the words out and I found out... hehe!! But nevertheless, it was still great!

-with everyone at karaoke-

-cuting the cake-

On the next day, went out with Siang, Hua, Joe, Cien and Maple. We met up at Jusco Bandar Perda and had lunch! Thank you for coming everyone!! I know I am the 1st to turn 21 among all of us but Joe you're next! muahahahahaha!!

-Hua, me, Siang, Maple, Cien and Joe

-say cakeee-

After that, Siang had to go back early and so I met up with Chee Seng, Beng Poh and Khim together with Hua and we walked around for a while until it's time to go back for dinner.

-blew the candles for the 3rd time at home, will I become 63??-

I had a wonderful birthday this year! Thank you everyone for all the greetings left on my facebook wall, msges, phonecalls and other ways!! Ooh! and Khang May who sent the birthday card all the way from India! soooo touched! =)

7 comments:

Queen of Villains said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hahax

justin k said...

Oh wow, three cakes! Nice. So are you going to specify that you're 63 from now on? Granny?

Sue-zy said...

happy belated birthday! finally you're same age as me d...haha!
dai gor lui lor =D

michiko said...

CC: thank you!!

JK: Noooooooo!! I do want to be 63!! T__T I want to be 18!!

Sue: Thank you!! haha!!

justin k said...

Ok grandma!

Reiko said...

So you're older than me now grandma.

michiko said...

oh not at all, you're still older! =) you're antique d! or.... fossil?