Sunday, January 04, 2009

Recap of the end of 2008

2008 has been a wonderful year. New places, new people, new environment and everything was new! But in a blink of eye, it's 2009. It's scary to know how time flies, you're aging day by day and before you realised it you're already 20, 30, 40 or even older!

Sorry for not blogging a lot lately coz I have left my brain in Oz. I don't know how to blog anymore! It takes me forever to finally type something on the blank screen and start blogging! Another reason I am not update as often is because the internet is sooooo sloooooooooooow! Uploading photos will take forever since it takes forever to load a webpage! When I got frustrated by the internet then I'll just close everything and go away.

Anyway, before 2008 ends, I had a few events and outings. I went to Metta camp organized by the Lay Buddhist Society. I was one of the committee member in organizing the camp. I have got no pictures from the camp yet coz no one posted up and so I cannot steal from them!
Straight after the camp, I went to Cyberjaya. Went to malls, catch up with my sister and stuff. Amazingly, I only bought 1 clothe from the trip. UH-mazing! I know! I just don't find anything I like!

-with sister-

-I like the lights-

-that was not planned!-

Then on 31st, the last day of 2008, went out with Justin for movie at noon then met up with my friends from Lay Buddhist Society in Queensbay to countdown. We were the biggest group in Queensbay I think, we had dinner in KFC and we talked and gossip a lot and everyone was staring at us! I guess we were a little too noisy coz we had like 20 people! So it's either you have to talk very loud or repeat many many times. Even when we are in the crowd, everyone stared at us coz we were the noisiest! It was fun tho, screaming and shouting like nobody business.

-with Justin-

-minami, miku and michiko-

-Madness!-

-Bosco Wong in Queensbay-

-Us-

-doing the *yer* pose-

-all of us-

I had fun in 2008! Hopefully you all too!! Happy New Year everyone!! I am grateful and blessed to have an awesome neighbour who not only offers me a job but also take care of me the whole year! And Sandra, Siang, Hua, Joe, Cien, Pung, Ai who stays with me in Newcastle and always be there whenever I need help! My parents from raising me to paying my uni fees! Everyone everyone who appears in my life and makes my life wonderful and yes that's including you Justin, Karen, Khang May, Hui Peng, Yik Han, Jia Shuen just to mention a few! Everyone from Lay Buddhist Society, you all are like my sisters and brothers!!

I totally love everyone of you all and I wish our friendship never dies and always keep in touch okay no matter how far you are from me!! Yalah and of course my two sisters and I love you both too! And not that if your name is not here means I don't like you okay! I love you all too! Just that my list will be never ending. Hehe!!

Of course my life is not always smooth sailing, I also met bitchy people but let's not mention them in case of spoiling my joy!

So Happy 2009 everyone!!! CHEERS~

1 comment:

minami said...

love u~
haha^^
in 2009,i wish v will hv a never ending friendship...