Monday, July 27, 2009

New Semester

Holiday is over, party is over, it's time to embrace the new term and which is also my last term of uni. I'm having some mixed feelings about graduating, I dunno should I be happy or sad or... whatever... it's kinda scary not to know what to do next, like yah, I'm graduating soon, so what's next? Continue master? Pack everything and go back home or stay and work? It's just so hard to make the decision.

Anyway, let just put that aside and think something happier! So what have I been doing for the past 3 weeks since I came back from New Zealand? 3 weeks ago, I was like what should I do for the next 3 weeks, and in a blink of eye, 3 weeks are over!! *blinking in disbelief* Basically, we went out like almost everyday! So yah, been spending a lot! The hole in my pocket from New Zealand haven't healed and now it's even bigger! *trying to sew the hole up* We were busier than the time when having exams! We can always come up with something to do everyday like "okay, tomorrow bak kut teh" "tomorrow let's eat steamboat" "let''s go thai restaurant tonight" "let's go Sydney" and MORE! And I'm also growing horizontally too! For eating too much during the holidays, dine out almost every night, how not to be fat?????  T______________T

I'm pretty much lack of sleep lately coz I was chasing over korean drama every night... oh my eye bags and dark eye rings!!! I have been sleeping with my laptop for almost a month! This is bad.... oh don't worry, I already shifted it back to the table. =)

Now, the holiday is over, it's time to save up again for the upcoming sem break 7 or 8 weeks later so I can go travel!! And lose some weight before I go back to Malaysia! Oh did I say that I am jobless now? no? So yes I'm jobless now, fyi, I didnt get sack. It's because the shop is closing down and everyone working in that shop is jobless now. How to save up like that??? I guess I'll have to go into a fruit and vege diet and porridge only....

...
..
.

Okay that was just a joke, I am not that pathetic yet, and I wouldn't torture myself like that! I live to eat!!!! NOT eat to live. =D

-The day before hippo sis left, at Newcastle beach-

-On the train back from Sydney-

That's all for now, will blog again soon! Cheers~

p/s: I'm loving the huge ass photos now! Thanks Joe!!!

No comments: