Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Recap

Went to Sydney last Thursday, it was a hair cut trip. All 5 of us cut our hair and this is how I look like now

-I have fringe!!!!-

It was eons ago since I put my fringe down like that, even though I have had fringe in the past but normally I'll push it to the side way, and I totally can't recall back when was the last time I put it down like this. Some people say it doesn't look good tho, but some say nice! So what do you guys think? The length of my hair still about the same as just some bad ends being cut off only and it is more layered now.

Of course we don't just go to Sydney to cut our hair, we went to karaoke session after that and sang for 3 good hours! And definitely cannot miss the must-have Korean meal every time we go to Sydney. They are just sooo good! And there is this ice cream place called Passion Flower that serves Ice Cream on waffles, crepes and pancakes! Nice! =D

Okie that was just a quick update! It's the 2nd week of my final semester already! and it's the end of the 2nd week already coz my classes are only from Monday till Wednesday! So I have Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off! I should be doing something more productive than watching drama series everyday! I'm currently watching Desperate housewives! I'm only on season one, I am so outdated!!

Will blog again soon! Gonna go continue my drama series! Chao~

No comments: