Saturday, August 29, 2009

Merdeka Night 2009 - Fusion of Culture

Yesterday wasn't exactly Independence day yet, but everyone's patriotic spirit was there! The food wasn't bad, cannot complain since I'm not in Malaysia but still get to eat satay!! *bliss* There are performances going on and lucky draw. The 1st prize is a return ticket back to Malaysia!! Unfortunately I wasn't the lucky one. =( Anyway, I had a lot of fun! Met a lot of people, it was a great night!

Since everyone will be turning up pretty, I also tried my best to look good too! I think it wasn't bad, since I got compliments from friends! =D Here's the picture after I did my make up.


Here are some photos from yesterday:

-Joe, me and Thia-

-me, Pung and Chermaine-

-Thia and me-

-the ladies-

-Mr X, Kenneth, Michael, LayPing, Me and Ah Fu-

-dikir barat performance-

-see, I am very patriotic!!-

Yep, it was a great night! Happy Merdeka everyone! =D I will be going to a temple tomorrow! That will be my 1st time going to a temple in Australia! I am very excited!! Stay tuned for more!!

No comments: