Monday, August 10, 2009

What I do when I have a sudden craving for Malaysian food

I was browsing some recipe blog last night and I found some Malaysian recipe and that made me had a sudden craving for it! I know I must do something to stop my craving, so the next day, which is today, I headed to Woolies and Asian store and bought all the ingredients needed to make Char hor fun, and I even made sambal belacan to go with it! I would say it was quite nice! at least it helps to satisfy my sudden craving. =D This is the recipe if you're interested in making it too! *click*

-this is how mine looks like-


-the sambal belacan I made-

I still have some sambal belacan leftover for the next few days! I'm feeling great! That's how much I miss Malaysian food that I needed to make myself so I can stop craving for it! Gonna make nasi lemak next without the lemak rice, I've got all the ingredients needed already!! =D

3 comments:

minami said...

wah,so delicious leh,
next time gt come back mz cook 4 me har...
i oso miss hokkien mee,curry mee,wantan mee,tomyam mee,laksa...
wah,so so much leh~~

justin k said...

walau eh, so desperate?

michiko said...

minami: haiya, you can get authentic one in Malaysia which is wayyyyy better than mine lerrr!

JK: Yes I was desperate, been thinking about it whole night then decided to cook the next day! lol