Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dust Storm



No I did not edit the picture, this photo is taken in my room at 7.40 in the morning today. The dust is not so thick anymore now but the wind is still very strong. According to the news, it's the worst dust storm in 70 years. And the scientist says there might be another one coming up again tomorrow and Friday. Scaryy.... I need to go stock up my food storage already!

Anyway, it's holiday babeh!! 2 weeks of mid term holiday, not that I'm going anywhere but still it's holiday!! Maybe not exactly a holiday as I have three assignments due when uni reopen. For now, I just want to curl up in my bed watching drama series!!

*praying for a rain*
*praying for the dust storm to go away*
*praying for no more dust storm tomorrow*
*praying for the mid term test results to be at least decent*

No comments: