Saturday, April 03, 2010

Still Alive

I have been neglecting my blog for a very long time eh...

Life is not that good, finding a job is really really really really x100 hard! I am now working part time as a waitress (well sort of) in the UTS canteen. CANTEEN! I wouldn't believe that one day I will be working in a canteen. New experience, and somehow made me feel like going back to uni and be a student again. The pay is... half the pay I used to get when I worked in retail. And my current rent is like almost double the money I used to pay last time. How to live like that you tell me. This is just a temporary job and in the mean time I am looking for a full time accounting or finance job. And I have already got like 5 rejection letters so far... while other companies just ignore me. I have only been on active job hunting for mere two weeks, maybe I haven't worked hard enough. But I have gone through every job listing available for fresh grad accounting student on the job seeker website. I guess I just gotta keep trying and hopefully someday soon someone will call and tell me you're hired.*pray real hard*

On a brighter note, it's raining now, and I'm gonna have vege hotpot tonight!! Hotpot in a rainy cold night is blissful. And my graduation is next week!! And I have got a new phone and it's free for continuing the virgin mobile postpaid plan!! The only thing that saddened me is I don't have a full time job where I can earn my own money to support myself.  =(

That's all for now. Will update again soon I promise.

No comments: