Sunday, October 01, 2006

Aiyaya~~~

what a boring week....nothing special happened....doing nothing except sleeping.... but since exam is coming in two weeks time...*sob sob* arh........ i hate exam..... exams should be demolished....why must we have exam??? study until crazy for 6 days exam...??!? Killing brain cells y' know?!? it's not good for health as well......

and....my hand being stung by a bloody mosquito until my hand swelled...it is so itchy and pain... *sob sob*...you see....

my big fat hand after mosquito bites

my normal size hand


thank god i get to go out on friday.... 7 of us which are Rachel, Hui Ling, Justin, Boon Yong, Wye Sern, Rui Ken and me of course went to gurney to watch Devil Wears Prada... great movie... lovin' it.... after that we went to gurney drive to have our dinner.... it was really a typical tourist centre... the prices are expensive and the foods is average only....for your information, this is the 1st time i went to gurney drive to have my dinner if i'm not mistaken though i went to gurney for so many times...

study!! study!!study!! OMG i hate this word!!

No comments: