Saturday, October 21, 2006

Finalsss!!!

I'm now having my finals...... sigh.. and will only end by 10th november.
I feel sooo lazy to study.... but i still have to study right? i still got piles of books waiting for me and tonnes of notes to go, so little time but so many things for me to memorize. ARGH!!!!! and I got lotsa distraction around me as well!! :(
Yesterday was my 1st paper of my finals which is English paper 1. I always have not enough time to finish my paper, so was yesterday, i used 4 minutes to complete my last paragraph and 1 minute to finish my conclusion, i rushed until i dunno what am i crapping inside the paper....hopefully i answered what the question wants...haih...pathetic..
Still got 5 more papers to go, thank god all the papers spreaded out evenly so that i still have time to catch up with all my notes.
a quote from China Coin that has been altered by me : I hate it!! I hate exams!!!

No comments: