Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Last Week in HSC

The last week in hsc dee...wow... couldn't believe that i've made it so far....and the exams are approaching!!! study is the only thing i must concentrate now. After HSC.. still dunno what to study...where to go.... just dunno what to do...
WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! stop being so blur anymore!! Sad case.... haih.....yesterday was the last day of class.... so we took a lot of photos.

- nice photos we took-

Well....as a conclusion, it is fun studying in HSC, i getta know a lot of nice people there and also some crazy fellows...hehe!! I'm sure that i'm gonna miss all of them... so, wish you guys all the best in the final exams and good luck!!
Oh ya!! I want to say thank you to Justin for driving me to and from college when i sprained my ankle. Thanks!! I really appreciate it...

No comments: