Friday, June 08, 2007

Movie and Shopping

Wednesday, went for movie with Justin and Sandra!! Watched Shrek 3!! It was funny~~ Gingy was sooo cute, as well as Puss in Boots and Donkey too!! I missed out Shrek 2 but I think I can still catch up with the story in shrek 3.

After the movie, we tried out the Dragon-i restaurant. I ordered the what dee huh??? ummmmmmmmm.... hot and sour?? I dont really remember the name, but it was quite nice, I just remember the word sour... Oh Mee Gawd!! Am I suffering temporary memory loss??!!! I'm still so young!!!! HOW CAN IT BE???? It can't be!! Maybe I wasn't paying that much attention to the name, must be like that!! I know it was ramen. Coz' the waiter asked me
waiter: do you want to cut your mee?
me: what for?
waiter: coz it's handmade ramen, so it's very long
me: ok then
(conversation translated from mandarin)
And Sandra ordered Si Chuan ramen. I remember that coz I wanted to order that but then later I spotted something I wanted more. The soup got peanuts!! Very weird. Sandra's tongue numb enough as she can't taste the peanuts until it's finishing and I know it has peanuts in the soup from the very 1st sip I tried. I sound very proud don't I?? Well.... maybe a little... teehee =P
Justin ordered something got duck meat in it, and it is the healthiest among us as Sandra's 1 fulled of oil, mine 1 very starchy while his 1 is plain healthy soup.
I tried the famous xiao long pao too, it was good!!! This is how you should eat it, step by step:
1st, you take a small little bite
2nd, suck out all the soup in it
finally, you eat the dumpling. Remember to dip it with some vineger plus ginger which makes it more tasty.
After the lunch, walked here and there. Went to Padini, bought 2 clothes. To me, I counted it as 1. I tried the same clothes for like dunno how many times. Choosing the right colour, then the right size. First I tried white, then yellow, then grey. Decided to buy grey, but unfortunately no my size dee!! No choice, tried white again, then looked looked here and there, okay buy!! Sandra bought one too!! She also tried for many times, opt for the right colour. I know I'm choosy or even picky but I must make sure I have no regrets on something I buy, or in the economic term, cognitive dissonance. Justin was so nice waiting for the two of us picking the right ones. =D I can say it was a very rare occasion for me to buy clothes, somemore with friends!! I also don't know what changes me. But it was a great experiance!!
Then Sandra wanted to buy white coffee, so we went to Jusco. And you know what?? She was standing infront of the rack selling instant coffee for like half an hour choosing the brand of the coffee she had the day before and she doesn't even know the brand of the white coffee. The only thing she knew was it is IPOH WHITE COFFEE. And the rack there got numerous brands of IPOH WHITE COFFEE. In the end, she took the 1 which the packaging looks like the 1 she had.
Our new record!! 7 hours 45 minutes. It broke my record!!! But you just don't feel like you've been there for so long as we were having a lot of fun there. Time flies when you're having fun!!

3 comments:

sankochan said...

oh!!you just had to remember about the white coffee thing... thursday wear our new shirt!!

justin k said...

Oh god, don't remind me about the white coffee incident again...Sandra and her coffee *sweat*

sankochan said...

EH!! What's wrong with the coffee!!?? I need my daily caffein... kyahaha~~ And for you guys info, it turned out well!