Friday, June 08, 2007

An evening with the melodious dragon

I supposed to post this earlier but I was lazy to do so, so I just do it now.

I went to this chinese orchestra performance last sunday. It was good. 1097 performers were involved in this performance and I found out that Jeremy was 1 of the performers too. Frances Yip was the guest performer of the night. She was great, she has great vocal!! Maybe she is not familiar to teenagers but she is very popular among the older people like your parents perhaps... but undeniable, she was indeed the international star. To me, I felt like that night was her personal concert more than the chinese orchestra performance as I can only felt the crowd by the time she performs.

- Frances Yip-

In overall, the performance was good, and they hold the record of the largest chinese orchestra performance in Malaysia or even South Est Asia in the Malaysia book of record. I heard that the sound system they used was the best too!!

That was my first time attending a chinese orchestra performance and I had a great time there with my little sis. OH, so sad my big sis missed out that... she wanted to go sooo much!!

No comments: