Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The paintball, the Beach and the Movie

Now only I have time to update my blog, phew... too busy!! nolah....

The Paintball
So, last saturday, went to this paintball match with Sandra and her friends which I only know few of them. It was a hot day, Sandra and I only played once but I already roasted. Because of the time constraint and there are others waiting to play, so we had to delayed the sencond round to this Saturday. But It was fun, I dunno who I shot but later I found out that I shot my own friend, Sandra!!! But she is my opponent, no way not to shoot her also... but.. that was not on purpose. And she shot me too!! So tie!! My mask was splashed with the orangee paint all thanks to her. =P After the game, headed to Queensbay Mall(of course after we bathed), walk here and there. At like only 2 hours later, the 3 guys started to complain tired dee!!! I told them my record was like almost 7 hours, and you can imagine their expression. Then Ah Lim said why don't you go to play DOTA with us for 3 hours and see, if you have no complains, then I'll walk for 7 hours. HEHE, want to challenge me?? SURE, no problems!! I've been practicing before, I used to play Warcraft or Starcraft or whatever games for hours with my nephew. Challenge accepted!! Let see who's the one will fly the white flag 1st!!

- Sandra and I ( I was wearing Sara's new cap)-

The Beach
Jia Shuen and her boyfriend, Yong Sheng a.k.a polar bear a.k.a siao man( Personally I prefer to call him polar bear) came to penang on Sunday. So I picked them up from the station and there was this evil person wanted to HIRE me to be his chauffeuse!! And since he said HIRE. So, that means he must pay me!! ( I know I'm evil, no way for me to treat him that nice). Instead of paying me, he paid my food expenses for 2 days!! *add in sinister smile*. After picked them up, I called Yik Han to join me as I don't want to be the EXTRA BRIGHT lamp post. I don't expect (As the matter of fact, I don't wish) polar bear to come (no offence). But he came, and keep commenting inside my car, my way of keep him quiet is to threat him not to drive him. hehe!!

Here is the 1 and a half day trip in Butterworth for them :
1st day
Eat lok lok at Raja Uda road. ( Highly recommended by Yik Han)
Then visited my secondary school CLB ( polar bear soooo wanted to go, keep asking me to bring him there),
After that lobak and char koay tiao at somewhere near my house
Then the beach!!
Lastly Megamall

2nd day
Went to eat Dim Sum
then we headed to Penang( see The Movie)

Back to the topic, The Beach
What do you do when you go to beach? Feel the sea breeze? Build sand castle? or swim? Me? I went there to play kites!! wee~~~ and eat chiam chiam!! Unfortunately the ikan panggang shop closed down dee, if not there is another reason for me to go. Let the pictures do the talking, shall we??

- the no name beach, full of fishes that being hit to shore-

- there was this roomie, Jia Shuen and I playing happily at there-

- the lonely soul looking helplessly towards the sea, then being spotted by Jia Shuen-

- and they turned up to be the happy couple-

- me being dumped, need my buddy Yik Han to play with me-

- 4 of us played kites happily-

- finally we decided to leave a mark there-

*that was just a made up story
We had a lot of fun, the best evening you can get with your friends!!

The Movie
Monday, went to Queensbay Mall with Jia Shuen, Yong Sheng and my nephew SongYi and watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End!!


shout out:
JACK SPARROW IS BACK!!!!!!!!

The movie was AWESOME!! I'm truly in love with Johnny Depp!!! Jack Sparrow still as witty as ever, Orlando Bloom still that handsome, Keira Knightly still so pretty and never forget the monkey Jack, soooooo cute!! You just gonna fall in love with it!! oh oh!! and the cuttlefish, Davy Jones!! hehe!! The soundtrack was good too!! Hans Zimmer is a great composer!! I like the part when they fight, it was so exciting with the combination of the soundtrack!! So gonna find out all the soundtrack!! Something shocked me, Jack Sparrow has a dad!! and a shrunken head mum...

Attention: when the credits roll up, don't leave your seat yet, after that still got a little. Just wait until the song finish.

Yesterday, Jia Shuen and Yong Sheng went back dee. Whatever happened, I didn't SEE anything!! Just want to say thank you to Yong Sheng for paying my food expenses. hehe!! Of course I'm not that cruel, I did pay some. He should be grateful I'm not someone else. =P

No comments: