Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lecturers

Just to give a brief description on my lecturers. Or I should say I'm here to crap about my lecturers. hehe!! :P
Ok, let starts with my Finance lecturer. I don't know his name exactly, just know his surname is Lim... wait... am i right?? nevermind... So, his teaching was ok, ooh, he wore a Mickey Mouse watch, sooo cute. Haha!! And according to Sandra, he always talks about karate. On our second lesson, he used karate as example. When he was doing the karate action, he said when we see this action, it seems like he was trying to defend, but actually he was twisting the enemy's hand. So, things are different from what we see and what it actually is. Understand?

Next is my Macroeconomics lecturer, Sara Seah. Her class was boring. Last year she taught me business studies. I think it was still ok last time, but sometimes still kinda bored. Now, it getting more boring, on our 1st lesson, she asked us to write something about ourself, somemore ask us why do you think you're special. And I wrote coz I'm unique, so I'm special. Haha!! And she asked a lot of crappy stuff too.

Let's move on to my costing lecturer, her name is Leon X X. She is strict.. I think. She looks strict. On the 1st lesson. Ee Zin was late, and she scolded him and said if you late somemore next time, you no need to come into my class. Then on the second lesson, nicole and I was late, and here's the conversation between me and Ee Zin:
Ee Zin: eh, why you and Nicole late she didn't scold 1? While when I'm late I get scolded?
me: dunno, coz you're famous for your lateness.
Ee Zin: sweat.... =.=''''
continue to the lecturer, her class was ok, kinda boring if you want me to say honestly. She has something very big ( you know what is it), and that actually distract me from paying attention to her lesson. Not only me, I think it's like the whole class, coz' I heard they actually discussing about that after the class. (except you Sandra, is it?) hehe!! =P

Lastly, my Law lecturer. His name is Tan Chee Keong, someone very sensitive to this name!! haha!! Somemore the teacher don't like us to call him Sir, or Mr Tan coz he said he feels uneasy for being called like that. So, I'm still wondering, what should I call him... hmmm.... Zhi Keong? or Ah Keong? or Keong Keong? (joking) His class was good. He tells story in the class. Before the class, I always thought that Law is something like sejarah, there is no other word than boring I can use to describe the subject. But then this teacher he brings out the lecture with not to say interesting, but somehow he managed to grab our attention and he's the only teacher that able to teach until overtime without any complains from us. So sad you missed the lesson Sandra.

So, that's all about my lecturers.
Tip of the day: Never ever let your lecturers or teachers know about your blog if you plan to gossip/complain(or whatever you called it) things about them here. hehe!!

4 comments:

sankochan said...

OI!! I'm not senitive la!! I'm FINE!! and... I didnt talk about that big thing. I'm a nice innocent girl~~~

Mr. Lim is SOOO COOL~~~~~~!!!!!!

Joe-Lene said...

Lol.. The BIG thingy.. Everyone realised that! Hahaha.. You like Finance class?! Pheww~ I'm speechless of him! Hahaha..

justin k said...

I liked Sara Seah!!! Well kinda...

michiko said...

joe-lene: Finance was still ok.. not too boring but not too interesting as well..
jk: of course you like her! she always praise you in the class. hehe!!