Thursday, May 03, 2007

The day

The Laksa Day
I was craving for laksa the other day... then Yik Han suddenly told me she wants to cook laksa, asked me to teach her, so, we cooked laksa!! wee~~ It looks very easy to cook, but then the work to do is a lot!! First, go market buy all the ingredients, then cook the fishes, then take off the bones, then cook the soup, then dump in all the fishes without bones and voila!! My laksa done!! Sounds easy don't it?? Well, I would say it's not easy, especially cleaning the fishes. The laksa does satiate my cravings for laksa, but just that our proportions for the ingredients was a bit wrong, but still ok. Her colleagues also say it was good. Oooh, and Yik Han's lil sis helped us too, thanks to her for helping!!
- tada!!
A random photo of the day:

- the piety ( how to spell ar??), yummy!!

The Wesak Day
The day before, helped out my aunt to arrange the flowers, get to know the names of some flowers, like what blue peacock, white peacock, carnation, poppy, pompom and etcetera. Night, went to Lay buddhist society, watching my students or I should say my ex-students doing kolam, kaypo abit around, joined them for the event passing the light. On the day, as usual, went to penang and pray, and then walk walk around the temple. Then at night, joined the wesak day floats, walk for like 3 hours, tired!

random photos of the day:

- I arranged that. nice??

- lanterns

- He's indeed having a lot of fun doing the kolam

- the kolam, the one I like most. nice, eh?


- Hui Ling and I



- the fireworks


- the docor inside Lay Buddhist Society

The Shopping Day

Sis coming back home from cyberjaya!! Dragged her shopping yester
day!! ohohoh~~ happy!! Wee~~ bought quite a lot... I canceled my trip to cyberjaya on some reasons, so instead I went shopping at Queensbay Mall, my new record!! 6 hours and 45 minutes at there!! my pooor leg~~ It was fun!! And the Central Park is opened!!!



- see?

The place is not as big as what I thought, and there are no snow inside!! Got only pity little snow drop at a place (from what I noticed)... but it's the biggest indoor rollerblading rink in Malaysia. O.o Anyway, I want to go rollerblading!! Who wants to go too?? call me!! I didn't go that day coz' I wanted to shop with my sis.

random photos of the day:


- swensens ice cream


- me enjoying my ice cream

So, that's all for the week. Today is already thursday, 2nd semester starts on monday, and I still haven't get my timetable yet. Oh my precious holidays!! And it's finishing!! Can I have more?? ahaha!!

3 comments:

justin k said...

wah, someone go shopping loh! What did you buy huh? Some more can enjoy ice-cream. Bei Tahan...haha

michiko said...

bought books, shirts and some other stuffs lor... sis nearly kill me for spending so much!! hehe!!

sankochan said...

Tomorrow we go go the roller blading thing! I dont want college to start too! Sounds like your more progressive than me during the holidays. I eat, sleep and shit only... bubu...