Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Roll roll roller blading

Finally!! Tried out the new roller blading thing in Queensbay Mall today!! weee~~ It was fun! Went there with Justin and Sandra and we played for like 4 hours!! By the time we reached there, it was empty, just the three of us and the whole rink belongs to us!! hehe!!But then after that, more and more people coming and we have to share... aiks..
Well, I dunno how to roller blade, last time I played is like when I was really small, and I have totally no idea how did I actually played last time. Justin and Sandra are good!! Thanks to them for helping me in my process of learning how to rollerblade. It's kinda difficult for me to learn, and till now I still haven't powered the skill. And I fell down for n times!! It really hurts!! And I've got a bruise on my palm. I even got a 10 cent coin size big blister on my foot!!

-see the bruise??

And.... I pulled Justin and Sandra down for dunno how many times dee... I'm so sorry!!!! Are you two alright now?? =P Well, it happens when they tried to teach me how to roller blade..... now I feel so sinful for pulling you two down....
I don't know that roller blading can sweat a lot!! But it's like you don't really put much energy on it, the roller blade makes you move... so after we sweat a lot, we went to the bodyshop and take the perfume and and spray on us, to get rid of the sweat smell on us. Smart people huh?? hehe!! Ooh people, remember to redeem the free drink if you happen to go there. Coz' it's like the workers won't tell you that you can redeem a free drink. I found this out as I wanted to buy drinks and the lady told me that it's free if you take coke coz you can only get coke if you go in using student's price. That means if I never went to buy the drinks, I'll never know that I can actually redeem a free drink, and so they can save up for others. Smart huh?

Here are some photos of the day:

- The three of us

-Sandra and I longpia, coz we don't know how to stop

- The roller blades

- Three of us again

That's all for today. My whole body is in pain now, especially my arms, maybe I fell down too much and hurt myself. Haih, now I have to admit that I'm old already... >.<
Err, is there any next time?? But before that, I have to let the blister on my leg healed 1st, and remember to prepare plaster for myself next time.
Better go sleep now, must rest more. Well, I actually just woke up no long ago, now go sleep again. Me pig?? NOOOO!!!!

2 comments:

sankochan said...

Dont need to feel sinful la... It's okay... Even though Now one side of my butt is bigger than the other!!

justin k said...

yea...nothing to worry about. Infact, i like falling down once in a while (without injuries of course). Makes you more down to earth