Friday, June 15, 2007

My Rants

Do I look depressed? I dunno really know. Why don't you tell me?

- am I?-

My mom said I look depressed, and she told me twice for this week dee... maybe I'm kinda quietly lately... erm I mean at home. But sometimes I do feel down, this feeling strikes me once in a while for god knows what reasons. Am I the only who has this kind of feeling?? Or it's normal? But I'm now better dee... also for no reasons, it just fade off when time passes.

Oh, for those people who dunno what the hell chiam chiam is, here is the picture of it. And yes I mean you Justin.

- chiam chiam-

And for those people who dunno what the hell lok lok is, here's the picture of it. And yes, I mean you Sandra.

- lok lok-

See?? I'm such a good friend. Purposely go take these photos for you guys. Somemore the picture of lok lok I just took it like an hour ago... hehe!! =P I'm not sure whether is it only available in Butterworth, but I think I saw lok lok in Penang before...
Anyway... another reason why I post up these photos is to tempt you guys... feeling hungry?? It was soooooo nice~~~ yummy~~ ^^ *slurp*
HAHA!! =)

3 comments:

justin k said...

Hey! *scoff*

Yes there is lok lok in Penang Island. Infact, there is quite a lot of lok lok here I think. There's one in Pulau Tikus Market.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sandra don't know what lok lok is...Haih...Maybe she doesn't eat hawker food.

sankochan said...

WHAT THE!!?? I know what lok lok is!! I just didnt know what is chiam chiam! Same thing la!! APA LA!!! I'm not that bad!! Eish eish...

michiko said...

my mistake, hehe!!!! lok lok is yummy... anyway, penang got chiam chiam ar???