Sunday, August 19, 2007

The end of semester 2

DONE!!! My sem 2 is officially done!!! yay!! 2 weeks of holiday.... weee~~~ I LOVE HOLIDAY!!!

Don't ask how am i doing in my exam, the only thing i can tell you is that it is sooooo damn tough!!! hopefully can pass all... and continue with my 3rd sem..... *pray pray*

Anyway... haven't up to anything yet... Just that I have a VERY deep hatred on SOMEBODY!! No worries, definately not anyone reading this blog. Just wait.... if let me see the somebody, he's sooo soooo dooom!!
Reminder:
IF you dare to make my friends cry, you'll doom if you see me!!

Okay, the main purpose for this post is to tell the world that my exams finished!!!

3 comments:

sankochan said...

WEEEEEEEEHHHHOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF SEMESTER!!!!!! XD

Franklin Tea said...

I HATE HIM SO MUCH TOO!!!!!!!!!

That BIYATCH!!!!!!!!!

When you call a guy a bitch total no respect for him meaning he has NO BALLS!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sankochan said...

whoops sorry dude... using my bro's computer... so forgot to change into my account. AHAHA~~~~~~~

that was me~~