Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm in Cyberjaya

I'm now in Cyberjaya. I just came back from Midvalley not long ago. I reached here this afternoon and straight headed there to have my dinner and do a little shopping.
So I went to this Japanese Restaurant namely OH SUSHI. I ordered Ramen and oh gosh... the portion was really HUGE. I ate for more than AN HOUR!!!

- see the portion?-

I was really really full after I finished the noodle. Summore got space for desert.. i'm really a big eater.... no wonder I gained weight.... anyway.. I had gelato~~ It was goooooooood!! Love it!!

- the strawberry & pineapple + manggo and watermelon + apple-

After having a heavy dinner, then my sis and I walked around at Midvalley. I saw sale.... 50%, 60%, 70% I want!!!! Just wait till tomorrow.....

Okay guys, upon my sis request, I had to post up this pic of her kitten.
meet Kiri the black kitty aka evil black kitty

-meow~~-

Kiri scratched me!! now I have scars on my hand!!! scratch mark....

Tomorrow I'm be heading down to One-Utama!! SHOPPING HERE I COME~~~

No comments: