Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 2 and Day 3 In Cyberjaya

I'm still here in Cyberjaya. I'm going back to Penang on Saturday night. My finals results are out, and I haven't collect it, I'm really scare to look at it... haih...
So, what's in Cyberjaya? hmmm.... apparently nothing, all I know is that MMU and LimKokWing are here. I haven't explore the world of Cyberjaya, these 2 days I've been to one-utama shopping mall, the mall is uber huge and I haven't finish roam the every single corner of it. Feel like going for the third time but it takes 40 minutes drive from the place I'm staying and some more the traffic jam will make the journey takes up to an hour and you have to pay the total of RM6.40 toll fees to and fro.
I had my dinner at Chilli's last night, the portion was too big and we can't even finish... we have to ask for doggy bag. The food was good, of course!!
Picture time!!

- The food-

- my sis and I-

- Don't try to steal my burger~

The evil Kiri scratched me, until like this..... poor me....
-see?-

I'm going to watch the fireworks display held in Putrajaya later, I won't be going to Putrajaya as there definitely have massive jams, so I'm only watching from the lake which separates Cyberjaya and Putrajaya. You know, fireworks are high above the sky, you can see from far away. I'll be going to Putrajaya tomorrow, I've been to the Putrajaya at night but not during the day time, so I want to have a good look at the beautiful place with beautiful buildings and beautiful bridges. I'll take pictures of it and post it up here.
The fireworks display is going to start at 12am tonight, it is actually a competition, i think... tonight is from Japan. Got to go now, adios~

1 comment:

sankochan said...

OI!!! TA PAO for me some of the chilis food la!! I want~~ EVIL!!!!! Went to KL without me... sniff sniff