Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Day 4 and Day 5

I'm back in Penang dee. Continue with my third semester. Here to continue update my day 4 and day 5 in putrajaya.
Okay so on 30th August, I went to Perdana View Lake to watch the fireworks displays, it was so nice~~ you can even see the fireworks in different paterns like star shape, heart shape, planet shape and even smiley!! The displays lasted for like half an hour, it was really good~~ love it!! I can't capture the nice picture of the fireworks because of my lousy camera... ish...
After the fireworks, I joined my sister and her friends to this place called William's Corner Shop. Before I went, I was told that you have to be mentally prepared, physically prepared and the most importantly financially prepared. But when I reached there, the place was packed. And it's just a road side store, but the food was really good. I had this mango smoothie thing and Cheese Nan, it was soooo goooood!! I almost melted dee.. the cheese was so rich and when you cut it you can even see cheese dropping down. After the cheese nan, we were too full for others, but we were like kept staring other people's food and all looks really nice and fragarant, gotta try the others next time I go. It's located near Petaling Jaya, quite far from where I stayed though... The portions were big. The price and the food range from the cheap mamak stall food like Roti Nan to the expensive Western Food. They also served Chinese food. A whole range of varieties for you to choose.

- my mango smoothie and cheese nan-

Let's move on to the next day. I spent almost the whole day in Putrajaya. I was right, there are really nothing in Cyberjaya except the two universities I mentioned in the earlier post. Putrajaya was also quite a sad place to live but at least they have a mall namely Alamandar. The buildings in Putrajaya were really nice and I found my favourite bridge. Let the pictures do the talking shall we?

- welcome to Putrajaya-

- 1st bridge I spotted-

- the 2nd bridge-

- hmmm... how come it ended like this?-

- the skeleton of an unknown building, but nice-

-mooo~~

- cow in tiger skin?!-

- yes, milk is good for you, drink me!!-

- more moo moo to come, hmm.. where are them come from?!-

- oooh, it's cow parade-

Each cow in the cow parade is different, they are from the hand of the artist from different countries, there are 24 cows in total for display in Putrajaya.
For example like this one

This is from....

-Denmark!!-

Isn't it nice? I think it's really nice and artistic. Okay, continue my walking... found the landmark of Putrajaya, yay!!

- Sri Perdana-

- Behind some unknown office, I spotted this-

-Palace of Justice behind me-

- isn't that putrajaya Convention Centre?!-

- continue strolled down to lake park-

- and got this pic of my favourite bridge, yay!!-

Putrajaya is so different from other states I've seen, their landscapes were nice, buildings were nice, bridges were nice, and even their lamp post looks like this


and like this,

So does their traffic lights

- cute?-

The last day, I spent the whole day in KLCC alone, it's kinda weird to walk alone but quite enjoying also. The place was full of people, people there buy things like no need to pay, horrible!! I went into the Jimmy Choo and you guess how much is a pair of Jimmy Choo's shoes?! It's freaking TWO THOUSAND something!! OH MY GAWD!! and I actually see people trying on, probably buying also. A pair of shoes for MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND?! But I guess the shoes were really comfy, no I didn't dare to try but I was like touching on the material, NICE!!
Okay, I guess that's all about my Cyberjaya Trip. Whoa, this is really a long post with a lot of photos, hope you don't get bored. hehe!! I actually have more, but I would be way too long to post it up all.
I had a great holiday, if you were on holiday, I hope you had a blast holiday too!!

*coming up next: The reviews of the movies I have watched during holidays

2 comments:

justin k said...

Mmmm...looks good. How do I get to the William's place? I wanna try too!

sankochan said...

Holiday I go gym-ing~~~
Holiday you go eat-ing~~~

You go puupuu~~~~

Yay~~ I'm evil~~

I want a Jimmy Choo shoe!! I want!! I want!! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!