Friday, September 14, 2007

Rainy day

I skipped class today, not because of lazy, and not because of sick, it's because of the traffic jam. Earlier in the morning, a bus breakdown on the bridge and caused a massive jam, it took me an hour to reach the toll, which I usually I took like only 15 minutes, by that time, I was already late to class for 15 minutes, and I haven't reach the toll, some more it was raining, so I decided not to go to class anymore as I only have 2 hours class today and by the time I reach IF I go, it would be like 1 o'clock dee and I already missed an hour lecture, so I thought why don't I just skip the class and I got to save up the toll fees, escape from the frustrating jam, go home continue my sweet dream... see, I got a lot of reason to skip class, hehe!!


I went for a movie this monday with Loo Hoang, we watched The Invisible, it was okay... kinda sad the story. And I was wondering, how can a person survive without water and food for so long? hmm.. it's still understanable if 3 -4 days and the person is in good condition, but how can a half dead person survive for so long? Why didn't he got bacteria infection being dumped in such an unhygenic place with wounds all over his body? hmmmm..... anyways, Loo Hoang is leaving tonight dee!! Gonna miss her!! When will we see each other again?!

Oh, I also went to watch Hairspray with Sandra yesterday!! The movie was like broadway musical, singing, dancing, singing and dancing.... I kinda enjoying it coz I always like musical. Beside all the singing and dancing thing, it was kinda funny also. I would say go to watch if you're a person who likes musical like me, if not, it's gonna be pretty boring for you.

2 weeks gone so far since the commencement of the third semester. This semester got only 7 weeks, 8th week is the revision week and the 9th is the final exams week. So short!! Assignment came down dee, tests on next week, and I haven't do a thing yet... crap.. the 1st assignment requires us to write two essays of at least two thousand words, double crap....

It's been raining the whole day in Penang, ahh... what a good weather to sleep and just stay at home~~

7 comments:

sankochan said...

How dare you ponteng class!! EVIL!!! Anyway... I made sir blush today~~ and.... Hairspray was soo cool and AWESOME!!!! YEA YEA~~~

michiko said...

errr... how you make sir blush? ahem...

Joe-Lene said...

i reached at 1.10pm! HAhahhaa.. and i listened for the ONLY ONE slide of lectures only.. .......... hahahha

michiko said...

that's why i decided to skip, hehe!!

sankochan said...

i so smart ler~~ i told you to skip~~ giyahahaah~~!!!

michiko said...

yaler...

michiko said...

thank you lor~~